The Mathias Thoma Model 150 Violin is a high-end instrument that is hand-crafted from premium materials. It features a hand-carved spruce top and maple back and sides, as well as ebony fittings and a Wittner tailpiece. The violin is designed to deliver a rich, warm sound with excellent projection and intonation.
- Crafted in Prague from highly select European tonewoods
- Hand Carved Solid spruce top and flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, fingerboard, and chinrest
- Hand rubbed old world spirit varnish
- Carbon Fiber bow and Oblong deluxe case
- Kolstein Violin Rosin