The Eastman VA305 16 1/2" is a step-up viola for intermediate to advanced players. It is handcrafted from select tonewoods and features a rich, warm sound with excellent projection and intonation.
- Entirely hand-crafted from solid tonewoods
- Select spruce top and highly flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand-applied antique-style spirit varnish
- Hand-carved boxwood pegs, tailpiece and chinrest with ebony trim
- Strong, clear tone
- Stradivari pattern is standard (15" and larger also available in Tertis pattern and Wide pattern)
- Available in sizes 16"
- more information